Retirement Plan Administration
Security For Your Business & Your People
Retirement plan administration is a complex and, at times, stressful undertaking. This is especially true now that plan fiduciaries are required to adhere to stricter requirements and additional liability. Our team of retirement plan administrators are dedicated to serving plan sponsors, plan participants and financial advisors. We understand that maintaining your business, complying with current regulations and satisfying your plan participants’ expectations are vital to ensuring your plan delivers the most value.
Peace Of Mind Starts Here
You don’t know what you don’t know, which is why we work hard to ensure that you have the necessary information and insight you need to get drive plan participation, maintain compliance and manage your plan’s overall success.
From designing a plan that makes sense for you and your employees to maintaining your plan’s documents, participant recordkeeping and enrollment, allocations, distribution processing and governmental compliance and reporting; our team can provide you with as much, or as little, assistance as you need. Our approach grants you with the flexibility you want and need and the peace of mind you depend on.
Choose The Services You Need, Leave The Ones You Don’t
We will work closely with your chosen financial advisor to ensure that your company’s retirement plan is set up to help ensure maximum long-term security of your participants.
Rea’s retirement plan services team specializes in:
- Plan documents
- Prototypes and volume submitter options available.
- Participant recordkeeping
- Balance forward
- Daily valuation
- Participant enrollment
- Employer and employee contributions
- Plan earnings
- Distribution processing
- Maintain participant vested percentage records
- Calculation of distribution amount
- Loan processing (preparation of promissory note and amortization schedule)
- Hardship withdrawal processing
- Preparation of required distribution notices and IRS Form 1099-R
- Necessary tax forms, including Form 5500
- Compliance testing
- Contribution deductibility calculations (§404)
- Annual additions testing (§415)
- Top-heavy testing (§416)
- Coverage testing (§401(b) and 401(a)(4))
- ADP/ACP testing (applicable to 401(k) plans)
- Required participant notices
- Safe harbor contribution
- Qualified Default Investment Arrangement
- Auto enrollment
- Summary annual report